- 05/11/2012Holiday Break
- 02/04/2012Mark & Daniel Specials
- 03/01/2012Metrum Acoustics NOS Mini DAC Octave
- 03/04/2011iNNoSound Piccolo PS-200
COEM Audio Australia accepts payments in the form of Direct Deposit, Money Order, COD, Cheque, Credit Card, PayPal and Cash (for pick-up only).
To make payments via Direct Deposit please use the following bank account information to transfer the funds from your bank institution. If you do not have access to internet banking, you may also make the deposits into our account at any Commonwealth Bank.
To speed up the order process, please put your invoice or order number in the description field of the transfer. This will help us identify your payment faster, and allow us to ship your goods off earlier.
Only for Australian bank account holders.
Money Orders allow you to make payments in cash without the risks of sending it through the mail. They are issued by Australia Post and will cost you $3 for any amount up to $1000. If you would like to make payments using Money Order, please make it out to:
The money order can be mailed to the following address:
To help us track your payment, please include a copy of the invoice.
Only for Australian Customers.
For payments by cheque, please make the cheque out to:
The cheque can be mailed to the following address:
We will only ship off your order once the cheque has been cleared.
Only for Australian customers.
When shopping at COEM Audio Australia, you may choose to pay using PayPal via our shopping cart system. This is an automated process that will guide you through the payment process. All PayPal paymens will incur a 2.5% surcharge fee.
Alternatively, PayPal payments can be made to:
For customers wanting to pay using Credit Card, COEM Audio Australia does accept Credit Card payments through a secure Credit Card Payment Gateway. Credit Card payments are handled by our shopping cart system and eWay
Alternatively, we can also accept Credit Card payments by phone or fax.
- Lay-by orders will only be accepted for orders valued above $100.
- The customer is deemed to have agreed to the following terms.
- A minimum deposit of 20% is required at the time the lay-by is placed.
- You may choose the number of instalments and intervals of instalments from the options given at the commencement of the lay-by.
- The deposit and all instalments will be charged in Australian currency (Australian dollars) calculated based on the total Australian dollar price of the lay-by order.
- Your order will be delivered to you when the final payment is made and all payments have cleared.
- The maximum time frame available for a lay-by is dependant on the price of the order.
- For lay-by orders valued between $100 AU-$500 AU, the lay-by period can be up to 12 weeks.
- For lay-by orders valued over $500 AU, the lay-by period can be up to 24 weeks.
- A lay-by is not available for orders valued below $100 AU.
- Any cancellations made may incur financial penalties at COEM Audio’s discretion.
- If your order is in suspension for an extended period of time, without being rectified by you, your lay-by order may be cancelled at COEM Audio’s discretion and all payments previously collected will be forfeited without refund.
- COEM Audio will contact you regarding your lay-by by email.
- It is your responsibility to ensure our emails are not filtered from your e-mail inbox.
- Emails will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org - please ensure this e-mail in your e-mail white list.