There are basically three ways to come up with your own, unique adventure, and that is by land, water, or air. The most common is of course on the ground because you don’t need a vehicle for a simple getaway run, hike or bike. But for the ocean or the sky, you need to have a vessel or a plane to get the most out of your adventure experience.
Our focus on this article is custom-built pontoons. They are specially designed, hollow structures that are airtight in nature and are commonly known as floats. They resemble most with water vessels that run effectively on air pressure to keep them afloat on any surface of the water since buoyancy is what is needed to make them function properly and effectively.
The pontoon is purposely and originally intended for both leisure and big game fishing. Since this kind of hobby requires too much exposure to sunlight, installable and detachable canopies can be used to protect the fishermen hobbyist from harmful ultraviolet rays. Look at custom built pontoons based on the following creative ideas:
- Matching canopy colour with the boat’s paint colour – Every part of the boat must have oneness or unity to make it look like just one object floating on a sea, pond or river. Whether it’s lighter or darker hues, it complements not only the owner’s creative concept of art but as well as his or her taste for fashion and trends.
- Expanding lounge areas on your boat – Since most pontoon designs comprise of tubes that can either be attached or detached easily, the size or its length and width can be a good example of customisation. For single passenger purposes, dual or double inflatable tubes can be utilised to keep the boat’s balance on a fine, sunny day and depending on the owner, it could be used with or without the canopy depending on the weather. In cases where two or three visitors want to come on board, double inflatables could be transformed into tri-toons for added space and comfort. This pontoon design comes now with three hulls to withstand the extra weight from other passengers.
- Being creative by placing a stand-up bar or floating bar in the middle of everything – Since the pontoon is not only made or designed for fishing but for leisure as well, drinks can be served with or without a bartender. A sip of white or red wine is not bad at all for a quiet afternoon. When there is little to no catch fishing expedition by a fisherman or to a group of friends. Take advantage of the fine weather by sharing not only good friendship but “spirits “ of whether a scotch or brandy, while watching the sun waving goodbye on a horizon just in front of everyone.
- Placing sun pads for tanning and sunbathing – Leisure and travel will never be the same in a catamaran or a tri-toon. The sun can be enjoyed free of charge by people who would like to have a taste of brown skin or just to feel the beauty and warmth of nature.
- Providing more storage space for fishing equipment and necessities- A little to large area for a battery mount, your fishing rod, fishfinder, and an anchor will make your experience a bit more interesting and fun. The catch may always be in mind, but the joy will eternally be felt and cherished.